Manage PagerDuty incidents, services, on-call schedules, teams, logs etc from Maira workflows. You can also configure PagerDuty webhook to send alerts to Maira.
PagerDuty integration gives you ability to manage your PagerDuty incidents, services, on-call schedules, teams, logs etc from Maira workflows. You can also configure PagerDuty webhook to send alerts to Maira.
For integrating with pagerduty, you need to provide your pagerduty authorization token. Make sure that the cluster name is set as
pagerduty-default and service_name is set as
Below is sample configuration for enabling pagerduty integration through Helm Chart Values file
- disabled tag can be set to true to temporarily disable the service without removing the config
Below is sample configuration for enabling pagerduty integration
modules: - name: maira_io.module.http services: - name: maira_io.service.http typed_config: "@type": types.google.com/maira_io.config.service.http.v1.Config clusters: - name: pagerduty-default addresses: - "https://api.pagerduty.com" request_headers_add: "content-type": "application/json" "Accept": "application/vnd.pagerduty+json;version=2" "Authorization": "Token token=<token>" service_name: pagerduty
Instructions to add a webhook
Maira client can Add a webhook to track incident actions like trigger, acknowledge, etc., in Maira. After addding webhook, for every incident action a new Maira event is created and can be monitored using event commands.
To Add webhook follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Integration > Generic webhooks (V3)
2. click on the ADD New webhook button.
3. In the dialog box, enter these values:
- Enter the webhook url :
- Enter scope type,scope and description
- subscribe from the list of events that are provided
- click on add custom headers
- fill X-Maira-Tenant in Name and tenant in the Value
- Click on Add webhook
- Copy the webhook secret and update the Tenant object